Boys dressing gowns.

DCS

Reaction score
Struggeling to find a dressing gown for ds. He is 6 but i always tend to go a few sizes bigger so they are oversized and cozy. His current one is 8-9 years, fits him great, from sainsburys last year, dinosaur with a tail. He wears it every. Single. Day. Even in the summer. I want something quite different. Not just a plain only dressing gown. Something quirky and fun. Has anyone spotted anything? I am obviously putting way too much thought into this.

A friends son got a lovely Dinosaur print one for his birthday. I wanted to get DD2 one. I think it was from boots or matalan x

I always buy dressing gowns from primark, ds has a batman one at the moment but there were lots of other good designs, ds2 has a shark with a 'teeth hood', I think they go big enough too

Following. Rio keeps asking for one and I want a really nice one not just a boring character one or similar

M&S, Next and Matalan :thumbup:

The shark and dino ones sound like the type of ones he would love, his current one has claws, a detachable tail, the triangle things dinos haVe one their backs and teeth. It doubles up as a dino dress up when they play and he loves it.

I always buy dressing gowns from primark, ds has a batman one at the moment but there were lots of other good designs, ds2 has a shark with a 'teeth hood', I think they go big enough too

Agree brought ds1 his dressing gown from primark, it’s been great for him and lasted a good couple of years

My local primark didnt have any fun ones. I did get him the blue dragon slipper socks though. So anything that goes with that would be perfect.

I wish primark was online. I have NO patience in that place :haha:
My local is the most chaotic awful shop ever I come out feeling exhausted lol.

Agreed!! I only ever get to go with my kids and they last about 2 minutes before annoying me so much I want to leave

Me too. I can go in there with oh , he will go in in a good mood walkes out ready to kill. Its always so hot in there too.

Agreed!! I only ever get to go with my kids and they last about 2 minutes before annoying me so much I want to leave

Ohhhh yes, kids and primark 😭 before i even make it through the doors, ds starts asking how long i will be and dd starts telling me that i have done enough ahopping and she doesnt want to go to the boring shop. I only ever go when the kids are at school now, unless i need them in there for a specific reason.

Oh I'm super lucky because I live 10 minutes walk away from a fab primark, if
I'm going I go straight after dropping DS at school so I'm there by 9:15 and it's nice and empty :haha: on the rare occasion I go into one at the weekend I'm like wtf is this it's packed in here! Haha. It's bliss shopping in there early mornings on weekdays. The perks of being a freelancer! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->