Boys name help! Being induced in 10days!

JWandBump

Reaction score
Jayden,
Mason,
Ethan or
Any other ideas??

Middle name will be Stuart (which im really not keen on but its OHs grandad and OH really wants it :( )

Last name begins with a H

I love Ethan!

I also wouldn't pick Jayden, as its become a bit of a stereotype. Of course that's not right and people shouldn't be judged by their name but as a mother, I wouldn't want to pick a name with certain associations, no matter how much I liked it.

I love Ethan!

I also wouldn't pick Jayden, as its become a bit of a stereotype. Of course that's not right and people shouldn't be judged by their name but as a mother, I wouldn't want to pick a name with certain associations, no matter how much I liked it.

whats the stereotype??? Ive never heard one also the name is meant to be popular and common but Ive never met anyone with it the closest I know is a boy called Jayde (with no n)

I love Ethan!

whats the stereotype??? Ive never heard one also the name is meant to be popular and common but Ive never met anyone with it the closest I know is a boy called Jayde (with no n)

I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings on BnB who likes the name or has a Jayden, but you're right, it's become so very common, and I think it's some celebrity fad thing which really doesn't look too great. Think the kind of parents who would lack imagination and follow the herd. Not saying this is the OP at all! I love Mason and Ethan, I think either would be lovely.

Its looking like baby will be Ethan :) it's just so bloody hard! I love loads of girls name but I'm not that keen in any boys ones lol xx

I like all the names you've chosen I'd say Ethan :D

I chose Mason but honestly, Ethan is just as lovely, and I noticed your daughter is Emily.

Emily and Ethan is a cute sibset!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->