Boy's name help please...

LilRu

Reaction score
I still don't LOVE a name for our little boy to arrive in April. Hoping when we see him that one of these names will be perfect. Any suggestions to add to our list? And thoughts on your favorites please!!
Jayden, Ryder, Grayson, Lorenzo
Middle name is Felix

I love Felix and that would be my choice for a first name out of the ones you listed but I'm guessing there's a reason you have it as the middle?

I would say Lorenzo. Jayden and Grayson are both veeeeerrry trendy (at least where I live). Ryder isn't my style. But I think Lorenzo Felix sounds pretty cool and Enzo is a cute nn.

I'm not a huge fan of any of those names with the middle name Felix. I do love the name Felix though!

Sebastian Felix
Julian Felix
Oliver Felix
Maxwell Felix

I'm not keen on any but for the same reasons as Staralfur I would choose Lorenzo. Jayden is popular. Grayson I would say is picking up popularity. Ryder is just not to my taste at all.

I love Ryder but as with all the other boys names I have mentioned to family, it has now been used by them! Same happened with Cohen in fact one family member took Cohen for her first and then did it again with Ryder! Lol maybe we just have similar taste. Another boys name I liked that I told an aquantance she ended up naming her son which was Cole, so all the names I liked are taken ha will have to think of some more.

My boys are

Tyler Lance

Jackson Reid

Reid Baker X

Ryder is my fav x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member