Boys name indecision! Opinions & advice please

joeyjo

Mum to 2boys, growing #3
Reaction score
I have 2 boys George Richard & Edward David and we are really struggling to come up with a 3rd for DS3 due next month. It took us over a week to name DS2 but we are travelling 8 weeks after Ds3s due date so I need to decide & get moving with getting his passport ASAP!!

So far our thoughts are:
Laurence Robert (known as Laurie)
Robert Michael (Bobby)
Michael Joseph (Mickey)

I'd appreciate opinions and any other ideas - we like traditional names obviously!

I like Laurence (laurie). Its def traditional and really classic. I think it goes well with ur other boys names too.

Laurence is lovely! I wanted to call my LO that but my OH was having none of it so we have a Rupert.

I vote for Michael Joseph - Mickey

Additional suggestions:

Sam
Benjamin
Henry
Nicholas
Andrew
Theodore/Teddy

I'm suggesting Henry, on the basis that your two sons have king names. Would be a shame if this one didn't.

I'm suggesting Henry, on the basis that your two sons have king names. Would be a shame if this one didn't.

Believe me if I had my way that would be his name! DH is adamant that he hates the name though :(

If you want to go for another king name, you can use William, Charles, James. As for your names, I like Michael Joseph, but I also like it flipped, Joseph Michael.

I love Laurie. Also like Joseph as a first name. Also like PP's suggestion of William and James.

Of your choices I think Michael Joseph fits best with your other boys. But I also love Joseph Michael (Joe) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->