Boys name... which do YOU prefer?

L

LilMiss_91

Robin John Bodhi
Roman John Bodhi
Eli John Bodhi

These are our 3 favourites from our list.

Also, what do you think of Malakai (with the same middle names)? OH and I both originally loved the name but I said it so much that I've completely gone off it. I'm worried we might make a mistake in not using it though!

Opinions appreciated :)

Oh and surname is one syllable and begins with S :)

Love them all, they are great names...probably like Robin the best. Malakai is a cool name too but I don't think it sounds as good with the middle names you have chosen xx

Haha really? I've never known a Robin OR a Robyn! I always think of it as a boys name though :)

I personally don't like unisex names (simply because I ask people babies name so I don't call baby a he when its a she or vice versa and unisex names screw that all up for me! :haha: ) so I will say Eli

I personally don't like unisex names (simply because I ask people babies name so I don't call baby a he when its a she or vice versa and unisex names screw that all up for me! :haha: ) so I will say Eli

my sons called Jake but everyone still mistakes him for a girl :dohh:

Robin is a bit too girly for me, Eli isn't my taste, and Roman seems too tough. Malakai on the other hand is very cool-sounding. He could use Kai as a nickname. Malakai and Bodhi together is a little repetitive, but it doesn't bother me too much. Malakai is definitely my favorite of your choices.

Some people just assume all babies are boys/ girls I swear.. My daughter is an Abigail, and she has been called "he" while wearing pink dresses with flowery headbands and sitting in a purple stroller. :wacko:

Malakai was a name that I suggested to OH if we were having a boy but he didn't like it. I love it tho! i picture a cute little boy with that name! It's my favourite of your choices. I agree that the name Bodhi does not roll off the tongue well with it tho but I do love the name Bodhi! It was also on my list ;)

Some people just assume all babies are boys/ girls I swear.. My daughter is an Abigail, and she has been called "he" while wearing pink dresses with flowery headbands and sitting in a purple stroller. :wacko:

yep does my head in, hes dressed head to toe in blue and red with cars trainers and a jumper that says 'jake the lad' and we still always get 'what a lovely little girl' or 'whats her name'

one that particularly annoyed me was a kid a my sons nursery that knows my son said to his mam 'im going to play cars with jake' point to my son and his mam went on a rant to her son at how my son was clearly a girl and he had to pay more attention to names, I had to walk out because I would of hit her :growlmad:

my OH is conviced its because my sons hair is longer than average (its my son in my avatar) but that hardly looks girly in my opinion and surly in this age a boy can have longer hair than a buzz cut :dohh:

Def Roman...

I prefer malakai as a first but not with the middle

Robin is my least fav

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back