Bra help

squizzlew

Reaction score
Have any of you lovely ladies in the uk with a bigger bust managed to find any decent support in non wired bras and if so where. I am around a g to h cup size and find that all the soft cup maternity ones are useless so far I have tried John Lewis Royce mother care none gave me any support and all o got was a misshapen mono boob and back ache 😳

Nope not yet, I have 2 under wired bras that are comfy as hell so I'm kinda on a wash and wear with them for now :wacko:

I have tried M&S and Mothercare so far and neither hold them up at a level I'm comfy with :haha:

Nope. I've been through two pregnancies and what feels like a million bras and I've now resorted to wires again. I did have a sort-of-underwired nursing bra last time which was ok, although not amazing. Let me see if I can find it again...

(Edit) This is it here: https://www.carriwell.com/seamless/gelwire-nursing-bra.asp For a g-h cup, it'll depend on your underbust measurement whether the xl will fit you but it did me with a similar cup size and wide rib cage. It's not my ultimate bra for shape but infinitely better than any other nurse ring bra I've tried and actually very comfortable.

The only place I can get any that fit me properly is bravissimo. I went from a 32E to a 32GG. It's a nightmare. They are so helpful in there though, and the bras are excellent quality. You also get a free bra after you buy ten.

I'm not a large bust, went from an A to a D when preggo, but I'm still suffering.

Mine just fall straight out of anything non-wired, and they seem to 'flatten' them rather than support them in an UPWARDS fashion...

I find it extremely frustrating, so can't imagine the extra back ache thrown in for the heavier busted ladies!

I have a new look one which is quite good for shape but by the end of the day it digs in because the chest strap is so wide and it tends to bend over and cut in. I would love to find a comfy but supportive maternity bra!!

If you are looking for nursing bras, I suggest hotmilklingerie.com .

I go to F/FF when my milk comes in and finding bras in that size is horrendous.

Yeah this is such a pain! my current underwired are generally uncomfortable now, but you could try bra extenders to give a bit more waistband room?
Which is what I am thinking of doing, as I really can't be bothered to be traipsing around trying to find a decent bra. So will try and keep going with current ones.

I did buy loads of debenhams bras with previous pregnancies, but to be honest they did no favours for my bosoms! but I just wore out of comfort really.

After pregnancy though, my absolute fav underwired breastfeeding bras are by elomi- which gave a great shape with support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->