Bracelet

DueSeptember

Mommy 2 My Angel Maya <3
Reaction score
https://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y248/Ladiruthless/bracelet-1.jpg

I wanted to show you that the Hospital sent me a Bracelet for Maya she was Born June 4, 2011 Dont ask me why they thought her Birthstone was an amethyst because that is Feb Birthstone...My Sister pointed that out since she was Born in Fed...But just the thought of it counted plus it is cute and I wanted to share with you Lovely Ladies..I am going to hang this on our Christmas Tree to remind us of our Baby girl :hugs:

you got sent this by the hospital? wow that's lovely, so thoughtful, and pretty too.
it's little things like this that can put a big smile on your face :)
:hugs:
xxx

awe thats lovely hun!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

Yesss!! I thought that it was so sweet of them they also said if I speak to a counselor they would give me a $25 walmart gift card...My sister thinks I should but I just dont want to go through that telling the story again :(

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: i AM CRYING Happy tears, How beautiful and what treasure..I love it :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Wow! It's beautiful!! And even special that the hospital sent this to you.... I wouldn't care if it was the wrong birthstone, I'd be very touched as well.. Maya isn't being forgotten or overlooked by any... Yay!!

It will look so pretty on your Christmas Tree! Perfect place for it!!!

Thanks Ladies!!! That was sweet of them I might even consider talking to the Lady why not my story should be told over and over even if it makes me sad but I know someone is listening to me :)

What a lovely thoughtful thing for the hospital to send you. And to offer an incentive for going to counselling too - sounds like they're trying hard to look after you

What a lovely thoughtful thing for the hospital to send you. And to offer an incentive for going to counselling too - sounds like they're trying hard to look after you

Yea I wonder if they do that for everyone or they are doing it because I work here but either way it is still thoughtful and I am Thankful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->