Brand New White Cotbed

mjemma

Reaction score
I have a brand new white 'Isabella' cotbed for sale. We ended up being given a very similar East Coast one which we decided to keep but this one is very pretty. You can see it here https://www.amazon.co.uk/Luxury-Elegant-Isabella-Cotbed-Mattress/dp/B009Y2K08W but ours doesn't have a mattress or changer with it.

I would take £75 for it. We are based in Biggleswade, Bedfordshire if you can collect from there or we could arrange delivery.

Hi there mjemma,

not sure if you still use this forum but I saw your username so I'm hoping you're the same mjemma as the one on the childcare website? if so, are you still looking for a babysitter for your son? If you are, I am available and very enthusiastic to help you out!

I am very flexible to whatever hours suit you, I am CRB checked and have references from other parents I babysit for (also in biggleswade) and am willing to help out your neighbour also as you mentioned. I am also an animal lover so the Labrador is no problem at all!

If you are indeed still needing somebody, please could i have your email address? thanks!

Megan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->