Braxton Hicks at 14 weeks possible??

wannanewbaby

Mommy to Ryder, Jaxon, and Kane
Reaction score
Swear i have felt several in the last 30 min or so my uterus got very tight you could easily feel it then lets up not painful just almost a tingling feeling all through my abdomen this is technically my 3rd pregnancy but will be my hopefully 2nd take home baby. Anyone else experiencing this? Im on couch resting and increasing my water intake.

I would say this is not normal and you should be checked out

So wish it wasnt a saturday evening im gonna have no choice but er if it gets any worse this evening i will take my 2 year old to family and go in to get checked

I wouldn't wait. If they catch it early they might be able to do something to stop whatever is going on. If you wait they might not.

Did you try drinking water? I started getting them at 6 weeks, but it would go away when I drank more water

I did increase my water feel like it helped def slowed down only had one in the last hour

From what I've read they usually happen that early because of dehydration. Hope they go away for you:)

Im gonna keep drinking my husband will be here in a few and ask him what he thinks

If you're still concerned but don't want to go in (I hate taking my kids to the ER lol) you could call a triage nurse in labor and delivery and ask their opinion.

No more since increasing water so thinking was dehydration gonna have to stay on top of my water from now on even got up and swept and cleaned a little before putting my son to bed and still nothing will def bring it up at next appt and if more show tomorow will def call a nurse

I definitely had them earlier in this pregnancy, I would say 13-17 weeks. Then it stopped. My doctor said it's normal

Thank you all felt fine through the night and all good this morning starting my water early today to be safe

Oh gosh yes it is normal! I started having them to.. doctor told me it is more common to feel them earlier when its not your first pregnancy.I get them several times a week.. very tight, very very hard and a bit uncomfy ...lasts a couple seconds and goes away... It is OK and most likely very NORMAL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->