Braxton hicks, mild cramping, achey back and different discharge 10wks UPDATE

Mamamumum

Reaction score
Such a long list of things :/ sorry.
I posted about BH at 5wks, and they stopped happening after a while. But they are back today at just over 10wks with mild cramping very low down, lower backache and my CM has been odd for a couple of days. TMI sort of eggwhitey but dry? Sticky/stretchy but not wet and a yellowish tinge to it. Anyone have experience? An infection? Call the Dr? Midwife?
The BH, cramps and backache aren't constant but are coming and going regularly as I lay here.

I'd contact your midwife or doctor, I've never heard of anyone getting BH this early xx

Thank you lovely. I did call the Dr yesterday morning as I was still getting all of the above plus some very sharp pains on the left side of my groin. The Dr checked me over thoroughly, had a look internally and said, "looks a little bit short". But I had a Dr say the same thing at 23wks with my daughter so I wonder if maybe my cervix IS just short?
Anyway, she booked me a scan at EPAU this afternoon. Not sure how I feel really. In a way relieved as I'll have an answer. But also terrified.

Its possible you do just have a short cervix, they need to monitor it because there are things they can do for it if it begins to open as mine did, i was 6cm dilated at 18 weeks with my first baby boy. Xx

Sorry for being late updating you ladies, completely slipped my mind. But in this case no news was good news! Had my scan and the sonographer said everything looked ok, baby is in the right place and was measuring 10+1 on Tuesday so pretty much what I'd thought. She said they'll measure more accurately at my dating scan though as she was only estimating to make syre things were "on track" and not drastically ahead or behind. Baby was kicking and punching and wriggling around like crazy! So for now all is looking good :)

Attachments

• 20170706_072015-1.jpg
    20170706_072015-1.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 11
Great news!

I actually was having BH yesterday at 12+6 and thought I was going crazy. I think I was dehydrated. Now I see other women have gotten them super early too. I started getting them at 16 weeks with my son, so I am sure that is what it is this time, too.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->