Braxton hicks on top of eachother?

rosegarden620

Reaction score
33 weeks pregnant currently. As of this past Friday I have been 3-4cm dilated and 60% effaced.

I got checked as a result of sharp shooting pains in the cervix that didn't let up with intensified (not necessarily painful) Braxton hicks about 6 in a hour.

After monitoring and two steroid shots for babies lungs my uterus has been quiet since then which just Braxton hicks like before I had my "episode", which were intense anyway.

Anyway, today, I've felt the odd sensation of having an occasional one and having one again right after, on top. Not frequently enough to make me run to the doctors but frequently enough where I feel the need to ask you all.... Not rhythmic

Thoughts? Experiences?

Hmmm... could be irritable uterus... I had that for weeks with one of my babies.
Can you call your doctor?

I don't even know if I could. I suppose I could try and all in all they would just send me to the hospital for monitoring. Im finally off my feet. I am going to watch how I feel. I have to pick up hubby from work soon so if nothing chases I could just swing by with him. I hate this part of the pregnancy...the "should I call or should I wait and see call)....they told me that anytime I feel what I felt to not even risk it and come in...but its hard to follow those orders when aside from those few moments i feel fine! grr

It's really hard because even thought they say call, my thoughts are always I'm going to feel like an idiot if this is nothing ! Rest up and see how you feel .... Good thing you have had the steroid shots just in case. I hope it resolves :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->