braxton hicks or baby moving

princessatmey

due 26/01/13
Reaction score
am 10+3 an the last few days been felling weird sensations in abdo bellow belly button an up to it. This is third bubs so is it poss its bubs moving. Or is it braxton hicks(i no u get this early but most dont feel it but as its third preg am more sensitive)it just certan areas tht go weird i supose little flutters tends be right side. I had scan tues an noticed ovarian cyst on right ovary?

I've been feeling twitches pulls but I'm only 4 weeks. My guess is I'm feeling my uterus stretch!

You probably have braxton hicks. Although I've heard baby moving causing braxton hicks so you could be feeling both?

I have no idea about the ovarian cyst part. I don't really know much about them. When I went to the hospital the found one as well.

I have an ovarian cyst, and have felt "flutters" :) it's like there is a cell phone vibrating in my uterus. The baby is just fluttering around!

I have no idea about the Braxton Hicks though, sorry!

I have an ovarian cyst, and have felt "flutters" :) it's like there is a cell phone vibrating in my uterus. The baby is just fluttering around!

That is exactly how I described it to my husband the other day! I'm 8 weeks 6 days and I have felt that feeling a couple of days this week. I know it's probably stretching but I like to tell myself its the baby lol

OP-- I've heard of women on here who have had prior pregnancies say they felt little one much earlier each time. :)

That is exactly how I described it to my husband the other day! I'm 8 weeks 6 days and I have felt that feeling a couple of days this week. I know it's probably stretching but I like to tell myself its the baby lol

OP-- I've heard of women on here who have had prior pregnancies say they felt little one much earlier each time. :)

I was about 10 weeks or so when I felt my first one! I told the midwife, and she said it was movement :) I don't think it's stretching!

I was about 10 weeks or so when I felt my first one! I told the midwife, and she said it was movement :) I don't think it's stretching!

That's awesome :) I think that's the part of this whole journey... Besides baby at the end.. That I'm most looking forward to.

Not BH. They're a tightening, not a fluttering. Very different feeling.

To be honest, I'd be surprised if it were the baby. It seems too high: will your uterus be that high at 10wks already..??

I had BH with both dd's and they were super uncomfortable. I get the cramping now too but I figure its just the growing uterus. I'm pretty sure I felt the baby move the other day. Can't wait to get my next ultrasound. I've been cramping so much that I've considered going into the e.r. I read that you can feel BH as early as 6 weeks. And women who have had children can usually feel the baby much sooner than women who haven't.

I agree jz!!!

Britt- I agree that it's not BH, and I don't think it would be right below the belly button. But! That is the sensation of fluttering. At least that's what my midwife told me. I think some women who are really sensitive to body changes feel this earlier. The baby moves as early as 7 weeks I believe. At that stage it would be about an inch big. If it was in your intestines moving around or turning. You would feel it :) but ya, probably not below the belly button. That sounds like gas! Haha same diff. Also uterine stretching usually is uncomfortable, and most often causes cramps. This is just my experience. Or what I've been told by doctors and such.

I agree jz!!!

Britt- I agree that it's not BH, and I don't think it would be right below the belly button. But! That is the sensation of fluttering. At least that's what my midwife told me. I think some women who are really sensitive to body changes feel this earlier. The baby moves as early as 7 weeks I believe. At that stage it would be about an inch big. If it was in your intestines moving around or turning. You would feel it :) but ya, probably not below the belly button. That sounds like gas! Haha same diff. Also uterine stretching usually is uncomfortable, and most often causes cramps. This is just my experience. Or what I've been told by doctors and such.
its not right bellow belly button lol i ment in tht half abdo. It does remind me of my other to moving etc. I have minor cramps little too but not at these times. Its to side of front happening more often. Acording my pg book braxtin hicks are from start but most woman dnt feel it. I know bubs is moving as had scan on tues an was waving.

Awesome!!! Yeah. When I saw below belly button I was like huh? I get them above my pelvic bone :) I call them flutter parties!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->