Braxton hicks?

Peanut112

Reaction score
How do I know if its Braxton Hicks?! I get this cramping in my pelvic/lower stomach area, feels like I have the stomach flu/poops.. but it comes once in a while and lasts for a few minutes. It's uncomfortable enough to stop me in my tracks.

First baby so I have no idea what's going on :shrug::dohh:

I never really experienced braxton hicks with my first but this pregnancy I have been having them since 18 weeks. To me they feel like my entire stomach tightens and I have a lot of pressure in my chest that it hurts to breath a little. I get other aches and pains and gas pains and cervix stretching pains but these are entirely different feeling for my braxton hicks. Braxton hicks shouldn't hurt but be uncomfortable and kind of take your breath away. Nothing to worry about though completely normal but just take it easy :)

Agree with pp. Take my breathe away is perfect description for it. Just had one and was struggling to breathe.

I'm having a few borderline almost painful Braxton hicks a few times a day. My lower belly gets super hard, and I have to breathe through it. It also makes me feel like I'm going to pee myself! Is it worth mentioning to my doctor on Tuesday?

I would just incase theres an infection. UTI's apparently behave differently with pregnancy :/

I don't think I have had them yet - I'm currently 25 weeks, though I have had really tight tummy sometimes! and have felt a bit achy around bump, but I have just rested up and it seems to ease.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->