Brazillian blow dry?

special_kala

love my bugs
Reaction score
Has anyone had it done? Ive ordered a kit from Amazon and my hair dresser friend is going to do it for me.

Im a bit nervous!

I just googled it as I thought it wouldn't be anything to do with what I was thinking with the word Brazilian :rofl:

Don't think it would do much to my hair with it being poker straight anyway! I tried to curl it the other day and nothing happened at all, it's down to my butt now so the weight won't allow any curl whatsoever :(

Haha this cant be what im imagining right??!! Sorry, clearly no experience of a brazilian blow dry here (for fear of burning my lady parts!) but hope you get some positive reviews.

It sounds like a great idea (i had to give it a google!) although i did read some controversial articles about damage to the hair. It doesnt sound like it could be an option for me as my hair is dry & damaged due to non stop colouring for the last 8 years. But if your hairs in good condition, & your hairdresser friend knows her stuff, then i suppose there wouldnt be a problem?

Good luck :)

No experience but interested to know how it turns out. Take before and after pics! :)

I wouldn't personally - it sounds like it can cause a lot of damage, possibly even permanent follicle damage so those hairs would never grow back :/

If you go ahead definitely do a small test patch first, and don't do it around lo because the vapours can be dangerous.

Is your hair natural or straightened in your profile pic? It looks lovely in the pic, if that's natural you don't need to do anything to it.

10294384_10152124683265773_6316830509977014478_n.jpg

Before pic took 15 minutes to blow dry with a flat brush. After pic took 3 minutes of rough drying.

It feels really soft and in good condition.

Im very impressed!!

I take it back, I was just impatient!

That's lovely! When did you do it?

Thursday. You can't wash it for 3 days minimum so it was washed yesterday

Your hair looks beautiful, even if I get a little giggle every time I read the thread title!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->