Breakfast ideas

LoveCakes

Reaction score
My lg is 7 months. She can handle toast fingers (I'm doing blw inspired so finger food and spoon feeding).

She has porridge or Weetabix for breakfast with a fruit purée or mashed in but I'm getting bored. Any ideas?

My DD loves scrambled eggs (I make sure they are thoroughly cooked), yoghurt and sliced apples and bananas for breakfast. I've also tried porridge, toast and crumpets too.

Will try pancakes at the weekend when her dad is about to watch her whilst I do them!

DD likes shreaded wheat ( I think that's what its called), porridge, yogurt with fruit. We have been having over night oats which is quite nice as a change. Fruit, eggs, breakfast muffins, Oat pancakes, smoothies. I'm trying to find a recpie for granola that I can make at home, she keeps trying to pinch some of mine in the morning but I don't like to share because its got like 20g of sugar or something insane.

My daughter started to like scrambled eggs around that age. Also, we experimented with different things to put on toast - hummus, mashed avocado and banana, cashew butter, fruit puree of some other sort, etc. You can also do rice cakes with exactly the same variety of spreads for something different. Or crumpets. Shredded wheat soaked in milk to soften a bit and topped with fruit puree. Yogurt with fruit dippers. If you have time on certain mornings, blueberry or other type of pancake.

Thanks everyone, some good ideas. I'm going shopping tomorrow so will try them out.

I'm doing slimming world so getting my head around it being important for her to have loads of bread, cheese, pancakes etc... Is a bit odd. Hubby will love it though, he's been eating my meals!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->