• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Breakfast Time !!! update yay

sabby52

Mother, Nanny
Reaction score
What do you ladies give your 9-10 month old for breakfast? I am running out of ideas for Dec and dont want to get stuck in a rut.
Here is a list of what we have tried all other ideas most welcome

Porridge (has sort of gone of this)
weetibix ( loves these)
Rice crispies (loves these)
Cheerios (not to keen)
Co-co pops (loves these but mummy not to keen on them)
Scrambled eggs (loves them but is hungry again within an hour )
Beans and toast (loves it)
Cornflakes (doesnt like)

I did also give him the little cow&gate breakfast cereals but HV said it is time to start him on the same breakfast as us and knock most of the baby food on the head, including the jars:hissy:.

So please if anyone has anymore ideas please tell me. Thanks.

Aeryn's always just had baby rice type cereals for breakfast and still does now. Thats fruity ones though not plain basic ones like for a new eater.

I do offer her toast afterwards though since she was about 12 months.

She eats "proper" food rest of the day but she seems very specific about how she likes her breakfast. I have tried to give her wheatabix a few times but she cries and throws it at me lol. I think a lot of "grown up" cereals can have too much sugar/salt in to tbh I personally am not fussed about her having non-baby cereals at the moment.

I give my 11 month old weetabix every day!!! I vary the fruit that she has mixed with it though - usually half of one of the fruit pots fom the baby aisle or a mashed up banana. While I make it she has a handful of raisins and some cheerios to munch on.

Raisin wheats are good - esp as no added salt or sugar.
Shredded wheat?
Shreddies?

Sorry, not much help!

ob
x

I give my 11 month old weetabix every day!!! I vary the fruit that she has mixed with it though - usually half of one of the fruit pots fom the baby aisle or a mashed up banana. While I make it she has a handful of raisins and some cheerios to munch on.

Raisin wheats are good - esp as no added salt or sugar.
Shredded wheat?
Shreddies?

Sorry, not much help!

ob
x

That was a great help I didnt even think of adding fruit to his weetibix :dohh:
Am I stupid or what??

:rofl: You're not stupid! I give Sam Ready Brek with different fruit puree mixed in and he loves it. It tastes really good :laugh2: ...maybe Dec would like the porridge if you mix things in with that too? x

So I gave Dec porridge tonight before bed and I took you ladies advice and put some apple and strawberry puree in it and HE LOVED IT he finished the whole bowl and looked for more. I am so happy Thank-you so much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->