breakfast

Rel

Reaction score
What do you give your lo for breakfast? My lo is 7 months and she is weaned but I haven't given her solids for breakfast yet, partly because this is the time of day when my kids eat croissants and stuff like that which is not great for babies. Other than dried toast or fruit I don't know what to give her and I can't remember what I did for the other two.

My LO gets readybrek with fruit puree every morning. We did start off with that cow and gate flavoured baby porridge but I was finding that a packet of it wasn't even lasting us a week so I started buying him the readybrek.

What is ready break? I am in France so I won't be able to get a particular brand. Is it baby cereal? In powder form or other? I haven't given her any baby cereal but I did it for my first two. I was just hoping to skip this this time round because they all have vanilla or biscuit flavourings now.

Its just very finely ground up porridge oats: https://www.weetabix.co.uk/brands/readybrek/original

At 7 or 8 months, we were doing toast spread with mashed banana or banana and avocado together or cashew butter, porridge balls (google for a recipe), pieces of fruit and scrambled eggs. Once she was a bit older and could handle a spoon, she started to have porridge or weetabix. We also occasionally did dry baby cereal (like cheerio's but sugar free for babies) that she just ate from a cup.

Thanks I really must look into sugar free cereal when I get to England because I've never seen it here.

My ds loves mini pancakes. I usually spread a little apple butter on them. Also cut up fruit or yogurt or toast

i bought some Cow & gate baby museli, M loves it, he also had ready brek but i think he finds it boring, sarah do you just make ready brek up with milk as normal then add fruit puree to liven it up a bit?

i also sometimes give ready brek late afternoon if hes hungry but its too late for tea

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->