!! Breakthrough bleeding from stress or Implantation or just crazy? Advice please!

TNT13

Reaction score
So here's the 411. Last af was 10/5. Ovulated (according to calendar) 10/16. I know I bd a few days before ovulation. Starting 10/19-10/21 I've had brown mucus discharge, at first it was REALLY thick, then it gradually started getting to be less each wipe/day. My grandmother is currently in the hospital dying and I'm not sure if this bleeding is caused by stress or if it could be implantation bleeding? I know it's relatively common for people to have breakthrough bleeding with stress, but isn't it usually red? This is certainly brown!!

I had brown mucusy spotting when preg with my dd but it came when I was expecting af so just assumed it was af until it stopped after 2 days. When is af due for you? X

Sorry to hear ur situation. Iv never heard of breakthrough bleeding due to stress have heard of missed periods with it so if ur af isn't due yet is say its probably ib xx

Exactly, I've really only heard of missed periods from stress, not ADDITIONAL ones. My af isn't due till the beginning of November, thats why it really threw me off. IF this turns out to be a pregnancy, it will be such a surprise! My husband and I suffered a miscarriage 6 months ago, and just last month I started me (low estrogen) BC, and we only waited 13 full days instead of the recommended 14 days and I remember forgetting to take the "inactive" pills thinking it doesnt matter since they are inactive. Then I got to thinking that maybe I need to wait longer for them to kick in because my pills are low estrogen. I was on BC with my last pregnancy, so obviously his little swimmers are tough lol

Ugh, I feel so foolish. With everything going on, I've forgotten how to think. I looked at my ticker, and that was my OVULATION. DUHHHH. I feel like such an idiot.

Don't beat urself up uv got a lot going on, I'm sure knowing when uv ovulated is the last thing on ur mind right now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->