Breast Cyst

Pops

Proud Mum & Wifey
Reaction score
Has anyone else got one of these?

I first noticed a lump about 3 or 4 years ago and went for all the tests and scans etc and it was just a mass of little cysts that because they all sit together feel much bigger.

Anyway, it hasn't bothere me for ages but recently it has started to ache a bit. I am trying to make a GP appointment but that is more difficult than it needs to be!!

I am not overly worried about it but wondered if anyone else had one and how much and how often it causes you problems?

I have heard that Evening Primrose Oil cn help so going to start taking some of that too.

xxx

Hiya... Yes, I have one of these and to be honest have lumpy boobs in general (gawd... that makes me sound really attractive :rofl:). In all seriousness though, I had quite a large, painful lump that I had to get surgically removed from the right one when I was 17. It was purely because it was so large and painful - no other reason. I have another one on my left one now and had it biopsied etc in 2006 to find out it's just as you say - a cyst. I've decided to not do anything about it because there's no reason to get it removed.

I would definitely speak to your GP though. Always better to get checked every couple of years for things like this, even if it means them doing another needle biopsy to confirm that everything is fine.

Hope i've helped. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->