Breast feeding doll

Mixing sex , breastfeeding, kids and babies is just wrong,. Its just a bloody doll feeding how mammals are intended to feed. The reaction shows you how messed up society is. I weep for the future that teach their kids than breastfeeding is sexualizing children.

The breastfeeding doll pops up every so often on BnB.

Frankly, I wouldn't pay £60 for a doll that stimulates breastfeeding. I had baby dolls that I "breastfed." I disagree that it promotes the sexualization of young girls. That's just bollocks. You want sexualization? Look at Barbie, ffs.

Well, if we can have dolls that come attached with bottles for feeding then surely we can have a bf one? It's just another case where people are uncomfortable with where their own mind takes them rather than this being anything perverse.

I've seen this a few times.

1. Why on earth would you pay £60 for a doll?!

2. Why can't you just 'breastfeed' a regular doll?

3. I'm not sure about the top with the flower 'nipples.' Don't know why, I just don't like it & don't see why it's necessary.

I disagree with the whole sexualization of children crap. Children will copy what they see. Joshua started 'breastfeeding' his silkybear (comforter) along with winding & putting him in the moses basket for a nap after he watched me do the same with Jacob.

I wouldnt spend £60 on this but jeez its just a doll.

Dolls come with bottles is that encouraging teen pregnancy?

A BF doll is wrong and sexualises our kids yet this doll doesnt

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_RquKlC5teJM/TL47vieSVtI/AAAAAAAAAA4/i0RmCQK5ZnY/s1600/bratz+doll+2.jpg

Kids pretend to be adults every day, they play with hoovers, help wash up, play with tools i fail to see hwo this is any different

I think it's a waste of money, I used to bf my toys and kids will do regardless of what the toys come with, I think it's so sad to say they're sexualising kids, actually this idea that breasts are only to be viewed in a sexual way is what's wrong.

This pops up from time to time, I don't see the need for a specific doll, children will imitate what they see, so of they have a younger sibling who was breastfed then they will copy that.

I think it's weird and creepy
If you misplace the doll, you're just left with a bizarre nipple vest :rofl:

I'm all for children learning about breastfeeding and don't see anything remotely sexual about it but I wouldn't buy my daughter (if I had a daughter) a special breastfeeding doll. I'd have faith that she could make the distinction between a doll and a real baby and figure out the reason dolls come with bottles is because she doesn't have boobs yet and it's not a real baby.

Throughout my entire childhood I never picked up one doll and here I am with a baby (and breastfeeding him).

I think it is great, although I wouldn't buy the doll either. A child can pretend to bf any doll easily. I don't think the vest with nipples is necessary. When I was a baby my mom breastfed me and my brother who was 2.5 apparently nursed his toy cat ALL the time lol. I will never understand why some people have issues with breastfeeding... It is just feeding a baby!

I think kids should be able to BF any doll. Don't see the need for the top though :)

It's a little expensive, but I would actually buy this if I had a daughter :) I think it's fantastic to see a toy that actually promotes breastfeeding rather than a doll that just comes with a bottle.

Kids emulate what they see regardless of flower nipple tops. My 2 yr old niece pretends to bf her doll while my SIL feeds my other niece. It's cute! If you ask my SS what babies eat he will tell you "boobs!". Kids don't understand sexualization. And I have to agree with ozzieshunni (imagine that lol :haha:) that the barbie is WAY more sexual a doll than the bf one. Talk about a doll few girls will ever live up to.

I agree ^^^^^^

Children will imitate what they see anyway - so whilst some toy babies come with bottles there isnt imo any need for the top with the BF doll why not just buy a doll without a bottle....? which you can do, some mothers express breast milk so use bottles also - just because a baby comes with a bottle i dont see that as promoting FF.

I guess the doll with the top just makes it more fun for the child? just like those magic milk bottles for feeding babies - the milk dissapears when tipped up do.

i dont see the big deal... its pretend play ...the sexualisation is just nonsense!

I dont think the vest is needed, thats a bit creepy with the flower nipples

I have no problem with it. I wouldn't buy it for my kids, but that is due to the fact that it's not really my taste. The controversy is quite silly. And I totally agree with the Barbie comment. Add Bratz to the list, while you're at it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->