Breast feeding/pumping while in a wedding??

Wugz22

Reaction score
My little guy will be 3 weeks on Tuesday, and I am in a wedding in early February. With a day fully scheduled around getting ready, pictures, ceremony, reception, etc, how can I strap on the pump every few hous to not miss a feeding? Anyone have experience??

eek. no experience with this. but PLAN AHEAD! i'd say just make sure you tell those who need to know ahead of time, that you will need to disappear every couple of hours. the 20 minutes or so that you need to pump doesnt sound like long, but weddings (prep, ceremony and reception) tend to be strictly scheduled. i imagine it will probably be tempting to delay or miss a pump, but don't do it. keep your priorities in mind. make sure the rest of the bridal party understands that your baby comes first. :0)

best of luck, girl.

I was a bridesmaid last september with a 3 month old. I fed her whilst getting my hair done, then my mum took her for the day (adults only wedding). The bride and groom gave me a spare keycard for their room so I could use that to pump and store the milk in the fridge. I did miss the cutting of the cake and the start of the speeches. I then disappeared again before the first dance, and a little later I the evening too. We left at 9pm. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->