BrEast feeding. The bEST weight loss program ever!!!

diane60f

Reaction score
I lost 55 lbs in 4-5 months with bf alone!!! 5 more till my Pp weight of 155 lbs

I'm pretty happy with how I look but I'll be more comfy of I can be down to 130-135 ish by dec 17
Wish me luck ladies!

Share your success!!

Well done to you.

Not everyone gets such good results when BF'in though.

Good job!

I've been exclusively BFing and I haven't lost any! Wish I was like you :flower:

i didn't lose any weight when breastfeeding :( or expressing:(

Then again, I packed on a whopping 60lbs due to a medical problem. Sorry if this post offended anyone. I guess I was having a good day.

Well done! BF has really worked for me too. I'm actually weigh below my pre-pregnancy weight now and it's just about toning :)

Well done! BF has really worked for me too. I'm actually weigh below my pre-pregnancy weight now and it's just about toning :)

That's fantastic hon! I wish I was at my pre preg weight! Well actually, my pre marriage weigh of 130! 30more lbs to lose to get there and I'm hyped about it. Slowly bit surely!

Didn't work for me (my supply became very low so I had to eat like crazy) but that's fantastic! 60lbs is incredible! I know quite a few girls who had it melt off while BFing. One GF had a great supply but was still able to lose a lot. awesome job!!

I wish I was the same! :(
I haven't lost any after my initial weight loss when LO was born. (I did lose 35lb then though! It was all water retention!)
I was hoping BF would help with some of the rest, but it hasn't.
Now that LO is weaning, I'm hoping to get back to my pp weight, and then lose some more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->