Breast lump

Beee

Reaction score
Just got back from seeing my gp after finding a small lump in my left breast, near my breast bone. Gp is referring me to breast clinic at my local hospital to get it evaluated properly.
I'm really anxious about it. I think the emotions of being pregnant are making me feel worse about it.
Anyone been in a similar situation?
Xx

No advice hun, but you are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope everything is ok!

Thank you :)
I'm trying not to worry too much. I'm only 29 but I know that doesn't mean that much. Just want the appointment to come through soon so I can (hopefully) stop worrying about it
Xx

I hope everything is fine :hugs: I know these sorts of things are always anxiety producing but more often than not everything turns out fine! My Mom started suffering from cysts in her breasts around the age of 30 and although harmless can be rather annoying.

Thank you :) I'm a bit of a hypochondriac at the best of times, so tend to initially think the worst in these sorts of situations :wacko:
Think I feel a bit better about it today, and just trying to forget about it for now. Thanks for your kind words xx

I am a hypochondriac too so I totally understand. My stepmom and a friend have also been in your shoes and they are both fine too! Hope that's encouraging!

Another hypochondriac here too, so know how awful the anxiety makes you feel. Thinking of you and hoping you get on ok :hugs:

I did in the first tri. Was sent for an ultrasound. It was just increased glandular tissue that they said was probably brought on by the pregnancy. Hope yours is something similar xx

My OB found a lump in my breast with my first pregnancy and sent me for an ultrasound after it continued growing rather rapidly. I was so scared! Turned out it was a harmless fibroid brought on by pregnancy hormones and disappeared a few months postpartum. I'm sure yours is something similar!

Sending you harmless vibes! :haha:

Just wanted to update after my appointment today. All went well thankfully :) they said it was a combination of lumpy ligaments and glandular tissue increase due to prego hormones. So relieved! Feel like I can chill and enjoy the rest of the pregnancy now :) xx

That's great news glad everything turned out good for you!enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!

I love hearing good news like this! What a relief :)

Awe, glad everything came back normal. I'm sure you feel great relief!

Fab news! Just out of interest, did you bf your last child? I only managed a short time but my lumpy breast is the one I had mastitis in and I wondered if there was a connection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->