Breast pumps! - Tell me all you know.

LittleMinx

Finally Complete <3
Reaction score
Just trying to get prepared for Ferne's arrival and have turned my attention to pumps! I aim to bf as long as possible and pump where needed. I have decided on an electric one but which make is best and available in the UK?

Thanking you :flower:

IDK if they make AVENT in the UK but I do know they make medela. I tried both and Avent is better as it has a soft nipple shield around the pumping cup instead of just hard plastic as the medela has. The medela leaves my nipples sore and the Avent one doesnt. If your nipples are too sore and you would like a break I would recommend Medela nipple shields to add with the breast feeding supplies.

Awesome thanks... I've just been looking at the Avent! xx

I use a Medela Freestyle, for full time pumping. You can do single or double pumping with it, and it's a great pump. It's expensive but worth it if you end up needing a double :)

I like my medela swing but it is the only electric pump i've tried

I have purchased the Ameda Lactaline dual electric pump. Obviously not used it yet, but I went on reviews. Amazon sell it for £109, but if you keep an eye on the one you want daily, they can shoot down. I got it for £90 x

I've tried an Avent iq Isis, tommee tippee electric breast pump and I have a Medela swing too, my favourite is the Medela swing purely because it's nice and quiet :) xxx

Thanks for all the advice ladies, today I purchased the Avent comfort electric pump :) ..the reviews are great and I got it cheap.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->