Breast tenderness??

jujusflo1986

Reaction score
So I just wanted to know. Maybe its been asked before but Im a bit worried and I guess I need to conduct a research..hahaha.
Breat tenderness is one of the earliest signs of pregnancy and some women (even I) have experience a reduction and stop in breast tenderness before a miscarriage.
With both losses last year I experienced a loss in breast tenderness. This time, right after Ovulation i started having really tender breast and painful nipples. It has gradually reduced, and my nipples are not painful anymore since around 5-6 weeks but it feels fuller and slightly
bigger. Im scared and worried I could miscarry again. But I do have other symptoms like extreme tiredness, backpains, on and off nausea and even insomnia.
What I would like to know are all of you having breast tenderness?
Anyone had tenderness stop and still had a successful outcome?
I read online that sometimes it can happen.

In my last 2 pregnancies I didn't have sore boobs, and I usually never do even when not pregnant, I joke about them being made of steel. This pregnancy I have more breast tenderness but less morning sickness so I'm still just as worried

Hi hon
I wrote a very similar post on here earlier on in this pregnancy. I was worried because my first symptom b4 I even tested was sore tender boobs. But i think i was about 5 or 6 weeks and my breast tenderness decreased alot. Like I cud squeeze them and they didnt feel very tender at all.
My sickness went away as well so I was really worried about having another Misscarige.
But a few days later and my breasts were mega tender again and the sickness came back.

I've had days where my boobs are agony and the nausea is so bad but then I have other days where I have no nausea and my boobs dont feel as tender.
I am almost 3 months pregnant now and I can honestly say that symptoms definitely come and go and come back and go again esp in early pregnancy.

The coming and going of symptoms is more common than we think I reckon. I remember my boobs hurting more some days than others with my second, and all was fine. And they didn't even hurt with my third but I was still breastfeeding at the very beginning so for me that made a difference.
Try not to worry, hypocritical of me to say as I am still worrying now with my fourth pregnancy. X

if it makes you feel better every month I get solid boobs, nipples hurt, boobs are so tender it hurts to hug someone even if someone brushed past my boobs it was agony, this month, the month I found out I was pregnant I didn't get any sore boobs, any swelling, they feel normal...

I had pretty sore boobs in the first few weeks and weird pulling sensations under my armpit which is one of the things that made me test. Then at 5 weeks it went away except sometimes at night when I slept on my stomach. I'll be 10 weeks tomorrow and my boobs are sometimes slightly sore but it comes and goes constantly and its never actually bad enough for me to really notice much. My boobs have changed a lot already despite the lack of pain.

I can’t weigh in much. I never had sore boobs with my first kiddo. I never get them with periods. But now with this pregnancy I do. Totally new symptom for me. But I wonder if it’s because I’ve breastfed a child now, they’ve been through real changes, so maybe they’re more sensitive to pregnancy now?

I’m any case, I think the ebb and flow of symptoms is totally normal!

I had no breast tenderness with my first son and very little sickness, although my stomach was weak and I’d be sick easily at things that were gross lol.

My second pregnancy I had severe breast tenderness and had to go into maternity bras and sleep bras at 8 weeks but by 12 weeks the tenderness was gone and I also had more morning sickness until about the 12 weeks point.

I’ve just got a bfp this morning (unexpected and unplanned - although we both were desperate for a third but had decided against it as my health is poor just now) and the reason I tested was breast tenderness but some days are worse than others.

I think you’ll be fine. During the entire first trimester with my second son (who took 5 years to concieve) I had sudden and severe bleeding several times .... I was convinced that no pregnancy could survive a bleed like those (first time I thought I’d wet myself while out walking my dogs) but here he is! He’ll be 4 in May and is fighting fit and super active. Every pregnancy is totally different.

Best of luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->