"Breastfed babies poop once a day" they told me

marmoset

Reaction score
"Sometimes they even skip a day" they said.

HA.

RIGHT.

My super pooper goes 6-8 times a day. It's 10am here and he just pooped for the FIFTH time.

Poop poop poop poop poop.

That's my life.

*sob*

(Just kidding on the sobbing, but seriously, WHERE IS HE KEEPING IT ALL??!?)

:rofl: Freya was like this as a young baby. It felt like she pooped constantly.

Now at nearly 7 months she goes maybe twice a day but by god they absolutely stink.

Mine were the same too. Just constantly pooping! As time went on they pooped less frequently.

It's all lies :haha:

My son was bf and a poop machine. My daughter is now the same :haha:

Only 5 days old but yep, pooping lots here too!

Thomas and Sophie only poo'd every 7-14 days, Emma poo's once an HOUR! Even if it's a small smudge she will need changing, and we use cloth nappies.

Thomas and Sophie only poo'd every 7-14 days, Emma poo's once an HOUR! Even if it's a small smudge she will need changing, and we use cloth nappies.

Unbelievable how different they can be eh? You must do a lot of laundry o_O

DS1 pooped constantly until he was a toddler, every feed at least. DS2 skipped days from the very beginning. The longest he went was 9 days with no poop, which never happened with DS1. Don't ask me why they are so different!

Lol! Both of mine with bf pooped tons in the day! Whilst feeding aswell & then they would need changing as they wouldn't then feed if pooey or wet! The amt of nappies i got through was something crazy!

Breastfed babies really can go either way. I feel like it's more common for them to go 15+ times a day, though. My first daughter pooped constantly. I had read to expect that and every provider indicated that this was something breastfed babies did. (At least it washed right out of her diapers and didn't smell terrible...) When my second came along, she started to space out her BMs after she was a week or two old, and I freaked. The doctors and lactation consultant said it was "normal", though... And she eventually leveled out to one giant poop every 3 weeks or so until she started solids at 9 months. It was bizarre. I am making absolutely no predictions about how often this one will poop. LOL

That's all lot of poop! My bf baby sometimes went days without going when he was ebf x

:rofl: yeah. All mine did pretty much constant pooing when bf. I've just stopped bf-ing my youngest, she still craps like 6 times a day. Sometimes more!

My baby poops constantly too! And I swear once a day she ruins her outfit by pooping up her back lol

Emma has gone from poo'ing constantly to having not gone for 3 days, I fear for her clothes! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->