Breastfeeding fashion?

Timtilly

Reaction score
Hi,

The usual question really, where do you get your BF clothes?
I love Boob design, but can't warrant paying the heavy price tag!

Please help, I need something fashionable for spring/summer!

Xx

Sorry to say but I found most things I could feed in were NOT fashionable. I'm actually pretty disappointed that there isn't more of a choice considering how many people will be needing bf clothes. I spent most of my time in vest/tank tops.

I never bought actual breastfeeding clothes. I just wore two tops and pulled the bottom one down and the top one up, which enabled me to feed discreetly :thumbup:

Yep I never bought breastfeeding clothes either I always wear a nursing came under everything that way I could pull up what ever I was wearing and unlink the cami. Apart from dresses of course lol I would either wear legging underneath so I could do that or I would just pull it down but I don't mind nip without being discreet :haha:

I've gotten a few things from Momzelle and Gap. Mostly I browse Ebay for nursing shirts and have gotten a couple of good deals. Brand new shirts are too expensive and the ones from Motherhood Maternity tend to be super saggy and stretch easily and show more cleavage that I'd like. NIP I'm good with... massive boobage, not so much.

The only true nursing clothes I have are nursing bras and nursing camis. I just wear my regular clothes otherwise but I do cover up with a nursing blanket when nursing in public/around other people. But in a pinch, I've had good luck with wearing a nursing cami under a looser t-shirt so I can pull up the tee and unsnap my cami. My only other advice is to avoid dresses that you can't nurse in. I usually wear separates if I need to wear something dressier but I did find three dresses that have loose enough necklines that I'll be able to nurse in.

As for brands, check out Motherhood Maternity. I noticed they had some nice nursing tops with stretchy necklines for easy nursing access.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->