Breastfeeding my 3.5 year old

aliss

Reaction score
Okay this was a weird experience :rofl:

I did not BF my 3.5 year old past 1 week after birth. My 2nd is 14 months and going strong. My 3.5 year old has never noticed or cared, but today after nursing the baby (my shirt was still up) he yelled "I want drink!!!" and latched right away!!

Then he said yuck and ran away :rofl:

So that was my experience today. Most people would find it creepy so I posted here.

Hehe that's funny. I've had a few similar situations where my (FF) oldest has asked if she can have some boob milk while I've been feeding her little sister. She once almost dared actually try feeding when she was about 2.5 but she couldn't quite pluck up the courage (must have scary boobs)! After that, if she asks I just ask how she wants it and she says in a cup :rofl:. I don't think she really likes it but she'll drink a little anyway, just because she can. I do wonder if she would have been able to latch when she was a bit younger but now we'll never know.

I'm surprised he latched. DD has tried a couple of times for fun since she stopped at 3 and just can't latch anymore.

Haha that's funny! :haha: I'm surprised he knew how to latch straight away!

Haha, that's great! :haha:

DD (BF for 16 months) just pokes mine and laughs now! I gave her a little milk in a cup and she tasted it and shouted 'NO' and didn't drink anymore :L

My three year old took my three months old bottle...it had about an ounce or so of breastmilk in it. He drank it up, said it was good, and then laughed at himself and said he was silly.

My ds can still latch, I dry nursed him this week as he was ill. He stopped at 12/13months.
I find this highly amusing though xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->