Breastfeeding rash?

Ivory Doll

Reaction score
My 3 week old has developed a rash all over her face. It looks like acne with dryness too. Possibly baby acne.
My sisters friend who's a nurse said both her girls got the same thing from breastfeeding?
Not from the milk dribbles but from the hormones???
I've rang my public health nurse and waiting for a call back but has anyone else's lil ones have/had the same thing?

I don't know if it's from breastfeeding or not but my lo's face is broke out exactly the same right now. My first lo had all kinds of weird skin break outs when she was still a newborn as well and I was told it's normal.

It's so frustrating isn't it? She doesn't seem too bothered by it but she rubs her face a lot anyway. I'm feeling bad as I know it's shallow but it just looks awful on her gorgeous little face :(

Phoebe had this too it doesnt last long :flower: she was jaundice as well til about 6 weeks bless her. She was all blotchy and yellow!

It is from hormones but not caused by BF it's residual hormones in their system from your body and pregnancy xx

Oh I see... I wonder how long it will last?
The nurse asked me to call in to her clinic tomorrow to check her over

My dd has had this loads. She's started getting it again a lot recently since we started weaning. I think it's the milk/food making her skin greasy and making her plooky! She's like a wee teenager!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->