Breastfeeding still , am I pregnant?!

m79

Reaction score
I'm still bf my lo at 7months she is fully weaned eating well but bf all night although ovulating again when she was sleeping at about 4 months I forgot my depot appointment :-/ lack of sleep I think but soon after I got very sore nipples something I havnt had since the first 4 weeks , having reflux when eaten and lots of bloating tension headaches and my skin has just gone crazy which it does with excess hormones !! I also have a problem come back which I have only had with my previous 2 pregnancies ( pain in upper abdomen below ribs ) it's all very weird . Have decreased milk through stress for month and months so that would not tell . Anyone think it's likley ??

Forgot to mention I was loosing a pound or 2 a week through bf and put on 4 pound in the last week!!!!

Sounds likely to me! I'd take a test asap. Hope you get the result your wanting!

I'm separated from hubby we were giving it. another go especially over Xmas , the only time this could have happened , but he has since gone back to his old ways , and I didn't realise I had forgot my appointment until after :-/ I'm permenantly exhausted . So I hope that I'm not ovulating again and bf every 2 hours all night . I'm stuck with no car so can't get to shops to get a test until Monday as he's taken the car . If I am I would be delighted as I can do this alone I adore my kids and both are under 2 and I know I want more it's not ideal but my kids are so good and are so happy I'm setting up a new company so fingers crossed it goes well and can support our little family .

you could try some home made pregnancy tests

https://www.negativepregnancytest.com/homemade-pregnancy-test/

I know I did the pinesol and the bleach one and they both said I was pregnant and then when I could get to the pharmacy I got a test and that confirmed it.

Well if you had unprotected sex then there is a chance. No way to know for sure until you take a test. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->