• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Breasts going crazy but I'm still on period?!

crystaldrops

1st month officially TTC
Reaction score
Hello ladies,
I have something weird happening to me at unexpectedtime if tge cycle.. I'm on cd 7, the last day of my AF, and nowhere close to "symptom spotting" period, but my boobs are killing me!!! I can't sleep because my nipples hurt and itch, and they are big and red, and I'm just back from my fourth or fifth trip to washroom this night..and I also suddenly got sore throat ..
Usually as soon as af arrives my boobs "dry out", this time they did not and they are tender and achy and as I said.. cant sleep, I had to put lip balm on my nipples hoping that they will calm down...
I had a normal period that came on time, and I don't chart temps or use opk, because I'm very classic-regular..
Yet is it possible to ovulate while on period?
What could be tge other causes of my nreast drama? Hehe

I have no idea if its possible to ov during your period. I have ov at the end me mine, the day i stopped bleeding was the day me and my babys dad :sex: and i fell pregnant from that, i was only 15 at the time, but was having regular as clockwork periods, so i guess it is possible to happen. Unless it only happened like that for me cause i was so young if that makes sense. Your boob tenderness could just be down to af, higher level of hormones possibly. Not too sure what else it could be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->