Breasts - tender one day but not the next 5wks today- should I be worried?

Loulou888

Reaction score
Hello, hoping some of you can help :) I'm 5 wks today. From 4 weeks my boobs have been pretty sensitive especially the nipples. Today at 5wks they aren't so much. I'm only worried as in March I had a mc and my boobs stopped hurting a few days before that started. Is it normal for sensitivity to come and go without meaning anything bad? Xx

Yes, symptoms and sensitivity can come and go until about 6 weeks as far as I know. Mine would hurt one day and would be less the next. Same with nausea etc. But I have all the right indications that this might be a sticky so I try not to worry too much about it.

Absolutely normal! My boobs stopped hurting just days after I got my BFP I've also had losses too, so as you can imagine I was panicking like crazy!

It's totally normal for symptoms to come and go, honestly. :)

Congratulations and enjoy your pregnancy Hun!

Thanks for your replies, that puts my mind at rest. I done a clear blue digital test today and it's cam up 3+ which indicates 5 weeks plus when you take into account 1st day from last period (this is what the instruction said) has anyone booked an early scan before and what's the early you can get an idea that everything is ok? My boobs are still slightly sensitive so I'm guessing that's good as we'll? Xx

I've had loads of early scans this pregnancy. Last pregnancy the earliest one I had was 6 plus 3 and we seen a hb x

My breasts would be sore off and on just hours apart. They would also deflate and swell, back and forth. This went on until 7/8 weeks when they stopped hurting all together. The size and firmness still varies. I understand the worry but try to remain calm. I heard we get a new "batch" of hormones every so often. Dunno the truth behind this but it helped me through :winkwink:

Some women see a HB as early as 5.5 weeks but keep in mind not all babies develop the same. I was supposed to have a scan at 5+6 (had a feeling about this date) but pushed it till I was 7+6 and she was four days behind.

I never had sore boobs.........ever!!!

As you can image I was freaking out......your suppose to have sore boobs right...

Its completely fine and you wont have every symptom under the sun.....if it wasnt for the fact that I had my head in the toilet for 4 month I wouldnt have even thought I was pregnant.

Relax and enjoy xx

I never had sore boobs.........ever!!!

As you can image I was freaking out......your suppose to have sore boobs right...

Its completely fine and you wont have every symptom under the sun.....if it wasnt for the fact that I had my head in the toilet for 4 month I wouldnt have even thought I was pregnant.

Relax and enjoy xx

Thank you ladies so much! Feel a lot calmer :/) xx

Mine are on and off sore too, and only slightly tender when they are 'sore'

My first pregnancy I had excruciating breast pain, and miscarried at 9 weeks. With my son any breast tenderness was gone at 5w4d. With my daughter, I think the nipples were a bit sore for a few days, that's it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->