Breech at 34 weeks. Who's baby turned after this?

iiTTCii

Mummy of two
Reaction score
Had a scan this morning and lo is still breech. Everyone keeps saying there's loads of time for him to turn but I feel like he's too squashed in there.
I've just been and bought a birthing ball to lean against on all fours and planning on cleaning a few skirting boards!

Who's baby turned after 34 weeks?

Sorry I'm no help hunny my wee witch has turned from head down at 30 weeks to transverse at 34 weeks let's hope she goes back down and not breech tho .. I'm sure baby can still turn up to about 36 /37 have u tried the spinningbabies website I've heard it's good to help turn xxx

I was breech at 35 weeks and baby has finally turned at 37 weeks. I didn't do anything she just did it on her own!

With my first she was frank breech the whole pregnancy and turned at almost 38 weeks while I was in the pool.

My sisters baby was breech at 38+4. She went into labour at 39+2 and baby was head down so in those 5 days baby had turned. Still time for you. fingers crossed xx

My last one was breech for a long time and never turned. although it's only 3% of babies at 37-38 weeks that are breech.

My baby was breech at 34 weeks and flipped in time for my 36 week appointment! I spent much time hanging off the sofa with my knees on the sofa and my chin on the floor. Check out the Spinning Babies website to see pics of the position. Good luck xx

I was transverse breach on my DS until 37weeks. I done spinning babies bought a ball and crawled on the floor and turned him. And he went into perfect position. I used to be able to pat his back and I could feel his lil bum he was so well turned.

My we woman is now proterier oblique at least she's getting there lol just a little slanty. 😁 xx

My daughter was breech at 37 weeks and turned right before I had her at 38 weeks

Thanks ladies. I've got a midwife appointment in the morning so will see then.

37 weeks dd2 turned, little sod also turned back to back during labour and she was 9lbs 7oz so Lord knows how haha!

Had a midwife appointment this morning and he's still breech!

Mine was breech at 37 weeks then head down by 39 so hopefully you've still got time for LO to turn! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->