breech still or body getting ready for birth?

mummynummy

Reaction score
36 weeks on Saturday and when I walk I get really sore pelvis pressure and back pain. Last night I had period type pain and it was strong.
I got a scan tomorrow and scared he be breech still. I feel rolling around down below and loads of sharp pokes and rolls at the top its weird I also get big hard lumps that go, I'm so worried what do you think? Xx

Hi im head down and hes starting to engage. I have felt a lot more pressure down there recently and can feel him moving around, which i think is his head bashing around, so this could be the same with you. Your explanation sounds the samr as my experiences. Good luck tomorrw

Did you have your scan? I have mine tomorrow

Had baby turned? Looking for some positive stories after hearing my bubs is still breech! Hope bubs was the right way up for you :flower: x

Had baby turned? Looking for some positive stories after hearing my bubs is still breech! Hope bubs was the right way up for you :flower: x

Hi,
Iv been going to pregnancy yoga and a lady there was breech a few weeks ago, we were shown positions to help turn him and her baby is now head down.
These are some of them, hope they help xxx

https://www.health-and-parenting.com/five-exercises-turn-breech-baby/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"