Breech Vbac?

bump2be

Reaction score
Has anyone here ever attempted a breech vbac birth? Please let me know your experience! Thanks

I haven't breech VBACed but I have had a vaginal breech birth and I wouldntnhabe any qualms about a breech VBAC. I imagine it would be quite difficult to find a supportive care provider though.

Here is a story you may find encouraging though.https://birthwithoutfearblog.com/2013/06/03/three-breech-births-one-cesarean-and-two-vbacs/

It's really hard to find supportive caregivers! Thanks so much for the link :)

I believe here that is an automatic "no". But could just be our health care system.

Good luck finding a dr who is supportive and/or baby changing position :flower: :hugs:

My baby is currently in breech position - my first was as well. My dr believes it has to do with the shape of my uterus even though it isn't bicornuate.
Was your first c/s due to breech?

Thanks Kalabear. My first was breech & born by c-section. The shape of my uterus is normal so it's a bit of a mystery why my babies prefer to be head up! I've been seeing a chiropractor who has been doing the Webster technique. Hopefully that will get baby to turn. I can't do an ecv this time since I've had a previous c-section.

Baby is in the frank breech position and it's been almost 5 years since the c section which apparently makes me a good candidate fro a breech vaginal birth. There are some ob's who will deliver breech, but it's luck of the draw if they will be on duty when I go into labour.

Id start calling around and asking different hospitals. I see you are from Toronto - I used to live there! There are a lot of options in the GTA, so I hope you find a place that will be supportive. :hugs:

Thanks Babycleo! Where did you live? I have a midwife appt. next week and they are going to give me some names of OB's who are happy to vaginally deliver breech babies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->