Breech :(

t1017

Reaction score
Went in to a measurement scan today bc I was measuring small last week at 35w4d. And the baby is breech :(
I am pretty bummed because I do not want a C Section.
My doctor has me scheduled for a EVC for Tuesday (11/4/14). Does anyone have any experience with an EVC?

No experience here, just wishing you luck. Babies can flip around later and I hope if LO doesn't do that that the EVC works out!

Hiya my babie has turned breech, im 37 weeks.. Ive got evc booked in for monday!! Got my fingers crossed for both of us hun xx

My baby was breech till 36 weeks and then just turned naturally. Would you not consider a breech delivery if the ecv is unsuccessful? Best of luck for the ecv xx

My baby is also breech, i had an ecv on monday which unfortunatly didnt work. It was uncomfortable but not as bad as i was expecting it to be and its over before you know it! The worst part is the next day my tummy felt really bruised if i touched it. They monitor baby's heartbeat and give you scan to reassure you everything is ok but if you feel uncomfortable at any point they will stop straight away.

My baby was breech in my first pregnancy, I refused the EVC though and she turned herself around 37 weeks.

Thanks guys! I am 37 w on Sunday and measuring small while he is almost 6 pds. So not sure he will turn on his own. If they cant get him turned then I will schedule a C Section for 39 weeks. My doctor does not recommend a breech delivery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->