Bridget Jones 3

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news/a306473/zellweger-agrees-to-bridget-jones-3.html

:happydance:

Can't wait! Too bad that she won't put on a little weight for the role....IMO I think she looks better with a little meat on her bones. Love Colin Firth too!

I have to ask Ladies.....Colin Firth or Hugh Grant?

Colin Firth for me!! :)

i agree she looks better with a bit beef on her

and 1000000% colin firth !!

Yes 100000000000% Colin Firth of course! I love him in Pride and Prejudice as well. Isn't it funny how he played Mr. Darcy then and his last name is Darcy in Bridget Jones. :haha:

Sounds great! I followed the newspaper column for Bridget Jones 3 a few years ago and it was great! I'm definitely a Colin firth girl! :haha:

@ ilvmylbug If I remember rightly, when Helen Fielding was writing the books she had Mr Darcy from Pride and Prejudice in mind for Mark Darcy and Mr Wickham in mind for Daniel Cleaver. In fact, in the book Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason there's quite a big deal made of the girls watching "the lake scene" from the BBC adaptation of Pride and Prejudice and Bridget interviews Colin Firth and gets majorly star struck because of how much she loved him as Mr Darcy!

Beca :wave:

Yay!:happydance: I agree she looks better with a bit of weight, she's way too bony in real life.

And Colin Firth for me!:)

Looking forward to it, I love the books as well, funny that the author mentions both Hugh Grant and in one scene in a book Bridget does an interview with Colin Firth hee hee. :haha:

Ooo Hugh Grant for me!! Colin Firth is far too wet and wimpy for me! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->