Bring on the catheter bag!!!

enigma

mum of 3 nearly 4.
Reaction score
Im so fed up of running up stairs for the loo, ive got to the point were im looking forward to having the section and the bag being put in, atleast i wont have to worry about constantly getting up to and pee.
Oh well, only another 27 (ish) weeks to go!!!

Just watch afterwards, you can lose the feeling to go to the loo for a few days... you can guess what happens!!

:rofl:

This reminds me of when I went in for my planned C-section with my son. They were preparing me to have my spinal done, etc. and all I kept saying was that I had to go to the washroom. My gynecologist kept telling me, wait a few more minutes and we will have the catheter bag on you and you won't feel a thing. Needless to say, didn't have to worry about having the urge to have to go to the bathroom after a few minutes were up.

Make sure you enjoy it while you have it. I had mine taken out the morning after. I was so pissed lol

With my others they wouldent take it out until id either filled 2 bags (i think it was) or i was able to walk about on my own, which i did everytime.

Yes with mine...it was unless I could walk around on my own...which I did about 2hrs after I had my c-section! I didnt want to wear the stockings for deep vein thrombosis! VERY ITCHY AND YUKKY!!!!!! I got into trouble as I nearly passed out...:blush: I walked around without the nurse! oops :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->