Bringing on Af ?

WinterKage

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any ways to bring on a period? as I'm not pregnant and currently 8 days late x

I agree. Unfortunatly our bodies do this sometimes and it is just a waiting game.

relax as much as u possibly can hun stress can make it late! :thumbup:

Yeah thanks hun as i was reading some sites that said Vitamin C could induce periods but i think ill just wait it out x

yep was gonna say the same thing sex works for me to if im due on. x

Mrs JJ did it so she wasn't on for her holiday and she said she basically had words with her body! Sounds funny, but it worked for her!! So give yourself a good talking to and see if that helps! x

Thanks ladies, well been taken vitamin C capsules & sex still waiting lol xx

if it ends up being way too late and you know for a fact that you are not pg then the doc can give you a pill that will induce your period.

How many weeks does it have to be before I can take the pill?

As far as I know you can't really affect it, as it's pretty much a fixed length of time between ovulation and the first day of your period. So if it's late that means you ovulated late. Mine was about 10 days late this month!

As far as I know you can't really affect it, as it's pretty much a fixed length of time between ovulation and the first day of your period. So if it's late that means you ovulated late. Mine was about 10 days late this month!

Thanks hun, Im not sure when I ovulated, I've been having on/off period cramps so hoping it turns up soon x

when i was given the pill, i was about 15 days late. I'm not sure when the earliest is you can get it

Thanks PnutProtector, I'm going to make an appointment with my GP today. And when you take the pill, the next cycle is it regular again or do you need the pill to make it come again? Sorry im confused :blush: x

when i was given the pill, i was about 15 days late. I'm not sure when the earliest is you can get it

Thanks PnutProtector, I'm going to make an appointment with my GP today. And when you take the pill, the next cycle is it regular again or do you need the pill to make it come again? Sorry im confused :blush: x

mine went back to normal after taking it. But everyone is different, so you'll have to ask your DR.
Good luck hun! hope it works out well for you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->