Britain's Got Talent- 10 yr old Hollie Steel crying live on stage!

NuKe

mummy to 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smYfRmC7rgA

Did anyone see this? I was crying my eyes out when she started crying on stage!! Makes you think though... okay she is only 10 but none of the other acts would get a second chance! And I know if she hadn't got a second chance ITV would have been bombarded with angry emails etc, but I don't think it's very fair! Having said that though... it was heartbreaking to watch don't you think??

SO EXCITED FOR THE FINAL TONIGHT!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

theres quite abit mentioned about this in the bgt thread!
I personally think its bad and sends out a bad impression to our children, stamp your feet cry a few tears and you will get your own way! yes the pressure is a lot but many other 10 yrs old manage ok! Can any one remeber lil connic 6yrs old and did amazingly!!
If she couldnt cope then how could she cope in front of the queen?

This may sound harsh but I agree, in front of the queen you cant have a paddy and demand to have another go!!!!

I know she is only 10 but maybe its just a sign that you are too yooung for this kind of pressure, like Piers said I couldn;t get up there and do that. It will be interesting to see how she does tonight in the final the other acts are soo amazing and getting it right first time, do you think if it happend tonight she'll get another go...hmm we shall have to wait and see

exactly. and IM SO FREAKING EXCITED!!! im invited to a party but im refusing to leave my house until its over bwahahaha. I did feel sooo bad for Ant though... when he told her they didnt have time to do it again and she started wailing lol...

she missed a word.. and then she paniced i no how daunting it is 2 perform and try do your best and mess up. Fair enough i didnt get a second chance but she paniced its not like she did it on purpose poor thing. i cryed with her because i wanted 2 get up and help her sing. she wont win, and maybe she shuddnt have had another chance but i feel for her because at 10 performing to that many people is the most scariest thing you can do.

I felt so sorry for her, just wanted to give her a hug but i dont think it was fair that she got a second chance

I felt awful for her, and with a voice like that then i'm glad she was given a second chance

If she doesn't win tonight will she be the same? :neutral:

I think she shouldn't have got a 2nd chance, if it were an adult act they wouldn't have :shrug:

Nice little singer but hasn't a cats hell in chance of winning.

Nuke isn't there a BGT thread, spamming up the board *tut tut * :lol:

Shes only 10 years old, give her break! I wouldnt even be able to get on that stage and say my name let alone sing a song.

thanks for posting the vid I didnt see it first time around

Shes only 10 years old, give her break! I wouldnt even be able to get on that stage and say my name let alone sing a song.

thanks for posting the vid I didnt see it first time around

Agreed! It is hard for an adult let alone a child

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"