Britax B-Dual pram

luckynumber3

mum of 1 plus baking :)
Reaction score
Hi there,
I just wanted to see if anyone has got/had experience with this pram as I have a couple of questions! I was given a demonstration of this pram and really liked the feel of it, and the price seems to be good also, i Just wondered about the fully reclined seat - is it suitable for a newborn? looks a little flimsy to me to support properly? The fact they also sell a carry cot and car seat suggests to me they might be better. Has anyone used the reclining seat for a newborn or would you recommend buying a carry cot too xx

Hi,

I used the reclined main and 2nd seat for my daughter but used a headhugger too and she was fine :thumbup:. If (very bif if lol) i ever had anothor child i dont think id bother with a carrycot with any pram.
I used one with my son first time round with the quinny...and really i think its just an added expense as most prams can lie near enough falt these days.

I loved my bdual and used it a sa double for 10 months...but being a pram addict i changed it to a p&t verve as it holds 20kg each seat as i have big kids :haha: Thought it wouls last longer for us.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->