Britton Makee Harrod is here!!!

darsilver1

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,
Sorry for the delay. I went into the hospital on Oct 9 (Sunday) to be induced. The doctors hooked me up to cervidil to make my uterus more favorable for pitocin. After 12 hrs, I went to 3 cm. Doctors gave me pitocin. after receiving pitocin at 8:00 am, by 7:45 pm that night I was only 7 cm and LO was stuck tranverse. On top of it, my epidural didnt work and I was experience real labor pains and contractions. Finally doctor advised that c-section was best plan of route. At 8:26 pm, Britton was born weighing 6 lbs 9.5 lbs. The c-section was super scary to me at first but in the end, I realized not as bad as I thought. Now I am moving around the house like an old lady with a huntch back :haha: After all the drama of the delivery, I am so glad Britton and I are safe and healthy. Look forward to seeing you ladies in the after baby forum. Thanks to everyone who sent congrats!! will post pic soon as I feed LO and change her poopy diaper. :cloud9:

Attachments

• Britton McKee Pic 1.jpg
    Britton McKee Pic 1.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 46
  • Britton McKee Pic 6.jpg
    Britton McKee Pic 6.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 49
Lovely news, congratulations!! Can't wait for pics : D xx

Congrats & wishing you a speedy recovery:flower:

I know i shouldnt be posting in here yet but just had to say congrats :flower: xx

Glad everything went okay for you in the end.....congratulations, she's lovely!

Awww congrats!! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Congratulations Darsilver, was hoping everything would go OK with you!

Congratulations! She's gorgeous :D Wishing you a speedy recovery x

(I was sure I'd already posted in here :shrug:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->