Broke down and tested...

Laura726

Mama x3
Reaction score
I bought a dollar tree cheapy today and decided to test when I got home because I just couldn't wait, lol. Anyway, I was only able to wait about three mins then had to leave, but my test was :bfn: at 9dpo... I've heard the veriquick tests can take the whole 10 mins to show a :bfp: so IDK. I'm going to test in the am with fmu and see if it makes a difference. I doubt it though. My back is still killing me and my bbs are still sore but otherwise I don't feel pregnant. :(

There's still hope! I think I'm around 9 dpo too and got a bfn today too with a first response. :( I still feel tons of symptoms though! Be strong! :)

I'm trying not to lose faith especially since it took so long to get positives with my previous pregnancies.

nothing wrong with testing early! i never could wait until a missed period, and if it wasnt for my early testing, i wouldnt have known i was pregnant at 8 dpo. really, it all depends on when your baby implants because hcg doesnt start producing until that happens and even then it takes a few days for it to build up/double enough for it to be read by the more expensive hpts, otherwise, the dollar tests usually take until the day of your period due date to show. implantation occurs from 6 to 12 dpo so you're not out until af shows-- dont worry!

I guess it just depends on how you let BFNs effect you mentally. You chances are WAY less testing early, so why the hassle? Easier said than done though. Test around 8dpo and you are setting yourself up for disappointment. I've been there done that lol.

I'm fine with it because I know I'm super early. I still have plenty of time before a :bfp: would show. Earliest I've ever got one is 12-14dpo.

I got a BFP at 8dpo before! You never know!!! Goodluck!! Keep us updated!

I got both my kids bfps at 8 dpo so this is making me crazy!! I think I'm either 7, 8, or 9 dpo today but not sure! Ha! :)

if i go by loads of ewcm on 20th i think i o'd then id be 9dpo today tested today bfn this is my first month of bc i did spot on and off for a few days on the 6th do i class that as withdrawal ? its so dif this time for me as i didnt find out wiv my dd till 6wks as id givin up trying all i can remember was things i had after i knew i was preg such as pain in my thigh sore bbs heighten smell and emotional ive had odd crampin on and off since middle of month last few days bbs feel so heavy and hurt and thigh hurts in the evening and had heart burn other night woke me up think its wishful thinking and its my body playing tricks on me ive got pcos so know it wont happen quickly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->