Broken Capillaries?

soulvibe

Reaction score
I got a babe that's still in breech posistion and their lie has been causing me a lot of discomfort across the middle of my stomach. I think they were in transverse for awhile, think they've moved into a more oblique posistion now, but what I think was their head (maybe a shoulder?) was pressing against a certain spot on my stomach for almost a week and that spot started to feel almost bruised. There was so much pressure across my front at times I had to lean forward for awhile because it was so uncomfortable. Now they've moved down a bit, but my skin has been really sore and itchy. And I'm getting a whole bunch of marks around my belly button that I think are broken capillaries. Was wondering if anyone else has gotten something similar and if anyone knows a way of soothing them/diminishing their appearance? Also if anyone knows anything I could do to encourage the baby to move posistions? I've got a doctor's appointment in a few days so I'll be talking to him about it, just going crazy with itchiness and everything so thought I'd see what ideas you guys have too! Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->