Bronciolitis season

bumpsmum

Mummy to Matthew & Daniel
Reaction score
Daniel was admitted to short stay at a nearby children's ward for bronciolitis last week and i was told iit was very rare as out of season yet 2 other babies admitted the same day with the same thing:dohh: one of which was a twin who was slightly early.

Ever get the feeling that non neo natal saff don't grasp the bigger picture of how prem babies or poorly babies are more susceptible to bugs and may affect them more GRRRR rant over lol xx

Hope Daniel is feeling better.

In Dec when holly was admitted with rsv the consultant told us that it had been a really busy year with kids admitted throughout the year for rsv instead of the usual peak times. Sounds like 2012 is going to be the same!

Oh no. I hope he's feeling better soon. Alex had rsv and bronchiolitis but somehow we managed to get through it at home x

Hope Daniel is feeling better.

In Dec when holly was admitted with rsv the consultant told us that it had been a really busy year with kids admitted throughout the year for rsv instead of the usual peak times. Sounds like 2012 is going to be the same!

yea massoma got admitted for rsv too she stayed untill she got compliantly better. but they kept her in the picu. i stayed with her untill she got discharged. i had to wear a mask and weird clothes over my clothes with gloves i hated it but they did a good job helping her get better

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->