Broodieness through the roof!!!!

shortie58

Mummy to Katie
Reaction score
I have just been to visit my work collegue who had her little baby boy two weeks ago, he is soooooooooo adorable :baby: he is 9lb 12 and weighed a tonne. I want to start trying NOW!!!

Hubby even came with me which was great as up until a few weeks ago he always avoided going anywhere with me if there were gonna be babies around. Oh im so happy and cant stop smiling :happydance:

Only 41days to go then let the TTC begin :thumbup:

Lesley xxxxx

Aww brilliant, i bet that was so nice being able to hold a newborn baby. How did your hubby react?

I'm also really broody, i keep getting teary about it all.

Awwww! Nothing worse for the broodiness than a newborn! But yeeeyyyyy to having only 41 days! How exciting?!xxx

Hubby just sat and spoke to lindsey hubby warren, but I could see how relaxed about it all he was. :haha::haha:. Whats really sad is the fact I have now just sat and went through amazon baby and wrote down all the baby things we would need to buy. Better start saving the pennies LOL

Lesleyxx

My SIL is due in 12days and i saw her today. I'm so excited to meet my nephew but seeing her makes me sooooo broody! Can't wait till he's here to give him some Auntie snuggles! Hope my hubby will realise that number 3 is a good idea!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->