• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Brother for Liam and Anna! Please help :)

Hope83

Me, DH, DS & DD :)
Reaction score
We are officially Team Blue and are super excited but... We can't settle on a boys name! :wacko:

I do have a few restrictions which doesn't make it any easier in finding a name and I've literally studied boys names for the last few months!

I'd like a 4 letter name but am willing to sway away from that as long as the name has 2 syllables, I'd like the name to start with L and it obviously should flow nicely with Liam and Anna...

So here's my short list:

Luke
Landon
Levi
Leo

My biggest issue is my husband, he basically doesn't agree on anything but Luke and Leo.
I do really like Luke but I'm missing the second syllable when saying it out loud...
What do you think? The middle name is most likely Fisher (my maiden name).

Any feedback appreciated :flower:

Luke and Levi both sound nice I think. Leo is a bit too close to Liam for me.

I like Luke. How about Luca, very similar and gives the second syllable?
Other suggestions:
Louis
Leon
Linus
Lane

I like Luke. How about Luca, very similar and gives the second syllable?
Other suggestions:
Louis
Leon
Linus
Lane

I like Luca but it's not strong enough for hubby :wacko: he thinks it's a girls name!

Oh my gosh, on my phone the ! in the title of your thread looked like an "l", so I thought you had a kid named Annal. Haha!!

I like Luke out of your choices, what about Lucas with the nn Luke if you want the two syllables.

I voted Luke..

I may be biased as it's my DH's name though, but I'm pretty sure it's my favourite anyway..

I thought it said Annal too :haha:

I voted for Luke, it's lovely! I personally think Leo sounds a little too similar to Liam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->