brown CM Normal?

AriD

Reaction score
So I am 10 days late, and I have been having brown CM for about 3 days now, its not heavy at all. I am also having really bad lower back aches for the past week and leg cramps at night. I tested on saturday and BFN so now I just want to know if I should go see a DR? I don't want to test yet if anything I'm going to wait another week that way I will know for sure if it is a BFN.

My cousin said she got the same thing with her 2 kids and I'm hoping its just old CM getting out of the body and getting ready for a babes but I'm just really confused. Sometimes I do get brown CM before AF but only a day before or same day. We even dtd on saturday to see if it would bring on the witch and when I "checked" inside (TMI) no red or pink only brown CM.

Please help me!! :cry:

im 16days late and having same thing, but mine is brown/pink...xx

didnt want to read and run. im not 100% as to wht it could be but they do say if u get spotting its a good sign of implantation.. hopefully it is for u. good luck

I had IVF and am close to my two weeks. I've had brown spotting twice and have been looking for answers EVERYWHERE. Some places it says it's a good sign, my nurse says it's normal because I'm taking progesterone. Others say it could be the beginning of a m/c if it turns into heavy bleeding. Hope this helps...

Thank you for your responses! Looks like the spotting stopped now just really bad backaches! I hope this is a good for you girls as well :)

Hey hun,,,well AF made full appearance today!!

Good luck! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->