Brown discharge/ bleeding 5 days after a normal period

bookworm7

Reaction score
Well last month had a ridiculously light period with pink spotting and peachy spotting causing me to think I might be pregnant but after numerous tests bfn so roll on to this monthly and my period arrives when it should a normal flow so now it's 5 days after period finished and I'm having period type cramps and quite a bit of brown discharge throughout the day enough that I'm changing pantiliners frequently like I would at the end of my period . After looking online could I have ovulated early ? Don't know but these cramps are quite uncomfortable and I'm wondering if anyone has ever had this? I am trying to get in and see my doctor but they are fully booked til Jan ATM

I was thinking implantation but now it's red. I would still test

I'm going to grab some tests today just to rule pregnancy out and I've managed to get emergency appointment for Monday . I'm still bleeding today mostly brown but occasionally red

I mean some women do have red implantation blood so it's still a possibility that's what it is. If your test is neg keep the appt anyway so you can find out what's going on.

Not managed to get a test but I'm still bleeding bright red now constantly ( no brown )with cramps and I've gotta wait til Monday and I've googled it to death and it's likely to be polyps , fibroids, endo pcos ,miscarriage cancer or perimenopause not sure I like any of them

Been prescribed transemic acid tablets to stop my bleeding told that it's just one of those things that happens and once I've stopped bleeding my period should reset itself fingers crossed it does

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->