Brown discharge plus lessening symptoms at 7 weeks

mrsmax

Cautiously PAL
Reaction score
I had a miscarriage in October and terrified this one heading vthe same way. I know both these things can be normal but together it seems a v bad sign. Any advice or stories - good or bad? Seeing gp anyway later so will mention to her...very worried :cry:

Have scan at epu on Wednesday. Praying for the best.

I think brown discharge means old blood so it's nothing to worry over. If it was bright red, then I would say go to the ER. I know symptoms can vary from day to day. I feel nausea all day long. And there have been two days where I've woken up feeling like a million dollars! Happy to get some relief, but then frightened something is wrong with the pregnancy. But then later on that night the nausea will come back. You just can't predict it and it's different for everyone. Try to stay calm and hopefully everything will be okay at your scan on Wednesday.

Thanks ladies. The nause has come back a bit...just a waiting game now.

An update in case someone reads for advice. Scan showed baby with heartbeat and closed cervix. They couldn't see where bleeding was coming from. Feel reassured but still worried!!

An update in case someone reads for advice. Scan showed baby with heartbeat and closed cervix. They couldn't see where bleeding was coming from. Feel reassured but still worried!!

I am at about 8-9 weeks [first app is Feb 4 and I can't remember the last period... so roughly]. Yestreday, I saw a tiny little bit of pink discharge and today when I wake up, I saw a little bit of brown watery discharge.
I have had minimal symptoms except a light spotting at around 4 weeks, fatigue from time to time, and zero appetite for most of the days, and changes in my chest.

Now that I see your post, I feel a lot better!

Hi hunni just wanted to share that when pregnant with my now 2 year old I had a bout of quite a bit of brown bleeding at 9 weeks, with 3 mc before him I remember sinking to the floor thinking that's it, all over, I was devastated, luckily it was the same day as my scan and there he was right as rain, it cleared up by itself and they thought it might have been caused by an orgasm (we weren't bd but I didn't realise everything was out!) They said with my history to avoid both orgasm and bd which of course we did and it never happened again. I also completely lost all symptoms at 8 weeks and panicked but they came back with a vengeance at 9! I've had 7 losses since my son and just got a bfp at 7 dpo so the worry starts again:( wishing you lots of luck xxx

:hi: mrsmax!

Good news!

I've been having pink, brown and bright red blood over the last few days. Been really scared with my last two losses but had an early scan and everything looks as if should do for now.

Cbeary :wave: happy to see you here! Congrats. They found source of bleeding in the end. It is an eroded cervix but nothing to worry about.

Im ten weeks today and saw baby at nine weeks measuring bangvon for dates so hoping this is my rainbow. Hope the same for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->